November 7, 2017
Being involved in any type of automobile accident can be a traumatic experience, and one that often brings long term consequences for those all involved. One of the most common questions we hear at Ganguly Brothers Law is centered around when it’s appropriate, and necessary, to contact an attorney after a vehicle car accident. Since every situation is unique in its own way, we’re going to review some of the basics on hiring legal representation after an accident.
The following represents just a few of the most common and more serious types of car accidents, though there are many degrees of severity and damage among each. Be sure to speak with a qualified attorney to determine your best course of legal action.
- Car accidents where you were issued a ticket and/or at fault
- Vehicle accidents that occur while driving under the influence
- Accidents while driving on a revoked or suspended license
- Auto accidents accompanied by additional charges
- Car accidents which resulted in serious injuries or fatalities
- Auto accidents involving multiple vehicles or property damage
- Accidents involving the use of company vehicles, trucks or semis
- Read more on why we are an experienced auto accident attorney here
Call the Experienced Rochester NY Vehicle Accident Lawyers
If you’re in the Rochester NY area and were recently involved in an accident, hiring the right attorney is a smart way to protect your assets, finances and legal rights. At Ganguly Bothers Law in Rochester, we’ve represented clients from both the prosecution and defense sides, and bring many years of successful experience to each case.
For a free initial assessment of your case, call our Rochester NY legal office at 585-232-7747 and we’ll be happy to get you started. You can also send your questions via e-mail by writing to us though our secure and confidential contact page.